DRAWS FOR ADMISSION TICKETS OR PRIZES VIA FACEBOOK / E-MAIL:
- The competition is a time-limited offer made by Messezentrum Salzburg GmbH, Am Messezentrum 1, 5020 Salzburg.
- The competition is in no way related to Facebook (FB) and is not sponsored, supported or organised by Facebook in any way. FB is not the relevant point of contact for questions about the competition.
- Information provided is used for the sole purpose of administering the competition.
- Competition participation is only possible under the listed conditions. By participating, the participant explicitly accepts the validity of the rules for participation.
- Messezentrum Salzburg GmbH reserves the right to interrupt or terminate the competition at any time, without prior warning and without the provision of reasons.
- The competition commences and terminates on the stated date/s (competition date/s).
- Austrian law shall apply. For organisational reasons it will not be possible to enter into any form of written correspondence.
- No legal claims shall be entertained.
ENTITLEMENT TO PARTICIPATE
- All persons are entitled to participate who have reached their 18th birthday on or before the commencement of the competition. Employees, authorised representatives, successors in title and agents of Messezentrum Salzburg GmbH shall not be entitled to participate; nor shall any agencies working for Messezentrum Salzburg GmbH or their relatives.
- Participation in the prize draw is realised by sending us your name via e-mail or in the response required on the Facebook page.
- As well as requiring acceptance of these conditions for participation, prize draw participation also requires the provision of your real name, so that once the winner has been determined, he/she can be informed via a personal Facebook message or e-mail.
- Each person can only submit one entry to the competition.
- Messezentrum Salzburg GmbH reserves the right to exclude certain participants from the prize draw and competition if there is reason to suspect the rules for participation have been violated, or if illegible, incorrect, fraudulent or otherwise invalid or impermissible information has been provided, or if an attempt has been made to influence the registration process via technical manipulation. If a participant is disqualified from the competition, the prize can be revoked and claimed back.
- Comments that violate Facebook’s guidelines, Austrian law, our own rules of Netiquette and/or copyright, will be removed as soon as they have been identified, without prior warning. Resultantly, the participant will be excluded from the prize draw.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- Messezentrum Salzburg GmbH shall accept no liability whatsoever for consequential or direct damages suffered as a result of participation in the prize draw, in the competition or for those caused by the unavailability of the internet server.
- Messezentrum Salzburg GmbH shall neither accept liability for loss of data, particularly during data transfer, nor for other technical defects.
- In general, Messezentrum Salzburg GmbH does not accept liability for the accuracy of any details provided, particularly if they have been changed or falsified by technical errors, data transfer loss, third party attacks or force majeure. The participant shall not be entitled to material or financial compensation, or to lodge legal claims against Messezentrum Salzburg GmbH.
- Admission tickets can be won for a specified event at a specified time and there may also be material prizes. The value of a prize cannot be paid out in cash, nor can it be exchanged for other goods or remuneration.
- Prizes are deposited and the winners are informed about how and when to collect them.
SELCTION OF WINNERS
- The winners are drawn at random from all eligible entrants.
- The draw will be made from all eligible participants on the date stated.
- Winners will be informed via a personal Facebook message or via the e-mail address. If the winner does not respond within a legally set period of time, his/her right to the prize shall expire. There is no obligation to accept the prize.
Our general declaration on data protection shall apply in all cases. This and more detailed information on the issue of data protection can be accessed at any time on our website: https://www.messezentrum-salzburg.at/de/datenschutz/
- Any participant data collected as part of the competition and prize draw will subsequently be gathered, processed and used by the organisers solely for the purpose of conducting the competition and deleted once the competition is over.
- Data are not passed on to third parties.
- The participant declares his explicit acceptance of the data protection guidelines.
- The participant is entitled to revoke consent to the use of his/her personal data at any time: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each participant is responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the data he/she submits.